Sunday, July 31, 2011

a blessing or a curse?

i don't know if this is normal or bizarre. i always has this ideal of the one.  i know in this modern day setting, it is kind of absurd to hold such standards.  i don't know if it's just me.  but i look for that certain connection with someone.
i tried losing that standard.  but it became some sort of quick fix and even worse, led me to a traumatic experiences.  maybe i shouldn't settle for something less than what i deserve.  it's got to be the one, the one who i know, the one who i can trust my life with, the one who can see through my eyes, the one who can discern my complicated mind, the one whose soul can be free with mine, the one who will always be there and gives without asking.
i haven't had such connection with anyone in a long while. i don't know if i will again have that with anyone.  well,  none as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment